Director, Worldwide Commercialization Strategy
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Director, Worldwide Commercialization Strategy is responsible for ensuring the delivery of critical short- and mid-term strategic initiatives for the Commercialization organization (Commercial, Medical, Access). The position plays a central role in the delivery of Commercialization business priorities, the evolution of the Commercialization organization and capabilities, and the effectiveness of interfaces with key functions (e.g., R&D, GPS, BI&A Enabling Functions). This role will require strong partnership with the Commercialization Leadership Team (CLT).
- Leads critical strategic initiatives for the Commercialization organization
- Supports the evolution of interface between key functions in Commercialization and between Commercialization and other BMS functions (e.g., R&D)
- Drives preparation for key senior management reviews and presentations
- Interfaces with the various Leadership Teams and across the BMS matrix to ensure appropriate understanding of all key initiatives and organizational priorities
- 8-10 years combined experience in Marketing, Sales, Access, Medical and Ops
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills: effectively structures business problems; leverages data (qualitative and quantitative) to identify insights and inform recommendations; leverages key matrix partners (i.e., BI&A)
- Focus on execution and value delivery: strong track record of execution/ implementation across matrix teams; simplifies unnecessary complexity to get to action and value
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - especially executive level communications
- Demonstrates success in driving optimal business objectives in a complex matrix organization required
- Ability to work on multiple major strategic initiatives simultaneously and influence senior executives across BMS
- In-depth experience in US, other key markets and/or WW Commercialization strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize work with autonomy and drive results under pressure
- BA/BS required. Advanced degree strongly preferred
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Back to top