At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Associate Director, Global Ozanimod IBD Marketing is responsible for contributing to strategies and tactics for Global IBD Zeposia. The position reports directly to the Global IBD Zeposia marketing, Executive Director. Responsibilities include participating in building out the global launch plan, driving key commercial promotional initiatives, and partnering with key markets to develop and execute commercialization plans for the ozanimod IBD indications. This candidate will partner with cross-functional team members, such as medical, finance, market research, project development. This person must work effectively across the brand team to ensure appropriate alignment with all key portfolio initiatives and priorities.
- IBD market development initiative strategy and execution
- Relationship management w/agencies
- Global marketing budget, PO and SOW management lead
- Partner with advocacy
- Global affiliate launch readiness lead
- Development of best practices patient services framework
- Functional brand plan lead
- Marketing advisory boards
- Unbranded and branded slide sets
- Brand books for unbranded and branded campaigns
Collaborating closely with members of the IBD global project team, including Medical, Access, Advocacy, Clinical, Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, Forecasting, Program Development, Regulatory, Corporate Affairs and other key functions to provide commercial input into decision making.
- BA/BS required; life sciences degree or equivalent desirable
- 5+ years of marketing experience with 1 year immunology therapeutic area preferred
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing plans on multiple brands in different phases of their lifecycle, including coordination of tactical plans
- Experience in working successfully within a matrix organization
- Successfully launch a new product, indication or line extension
- Extensive exposure to other functional areas such as Market Access, Finance, Market Research, Legal, Medical, Regulatory, and Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of the regulatory/ clinical review process
- Knowledge of the drug development and clinical trial process, including the Product Development and Commercialization Process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of commercial excellence principles
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.