Showroom Coordinator - D.C.
Showroom Coordinator- Washington, D.C.
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our culture encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Our Showroom Coordinator is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer while aiding fulfillment and operational needs. The goal of the Brilliant Earth team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customer’s lives. The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a team member, you will serve as the face of the company while greeting customers and ensuring the best possible experience when visiting our showrooms. In addition you will be supporting daily operations at our Washington, D.C. location. This includes, but is not limited to the following.
- Greet and welcome guests with enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism.
- Assist in maintaining clean, organized, and welcoming environments for customers throughout their visit. This includes setting up and breaking down the showrooms, refreshing the waiting room, and monitoring room temperature, music level, etc. to maximize comfort for guests.
- Assist with order fulfillment, including preparing and packaging customer materials.
- Manage and maintain packaging inventory levels and restocking.
- Manage and oversee location product inventory, ensuring inventory level accuracy through coordination with Headquarters.
- Send/receive product to and from our SF headquarters and reconcile inventory against the system.
- Manage the security of goods and provide expertise on operational policy and procedure.
- Send product to vendors.
- Manage and organize appointments for pick-ups, resizing, and repairs.
- Execute merchandising directive from headquarters.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing exceptional service and a welcoming environment during their visits to our showroom.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to and supporting the sales team.
- Assist walk-in clients by matching them with an available sales representative, or scheduling them for a return visit.
- Follow up with customers to reschedule missed appointments.
- Gracefully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all guests.
- Customer service experience in a retail and or hospitality environment preferred
- A passion for providing exceptional service and experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
Meet Some of Brilliant Earth's Employees
Content & Social Media Lead
Mary elevates the Brilliant Earth brand by developing creative copy, imagery, and other visual assets for social media.
Back to top