Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with "Executive Assistant/Office Manager" in the subject line.
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager role will support the CEO in day-to-day needs by staffing stakeholder meeting, maintaining her calendars, correspondence, reporting, presentations and event planning. The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will work cross-functionally to support the multi-faceted needs of a growing organization. In addition to serving as a trusted team partner, this position includes responsibility for office management related details.
- Serve as the friendly first point of contact to answer, screen, and transfer incoming calls as well as receive office visitors.
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and pre-plan/prepare in advance of expressed need(s).
- Ensure that the CEO is prepared at all times with meeting materials and presentations, pertinent information and/ or statistics, and travel itineraries.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of the CEO. Execute excellent communications to Bright Pink's stakeholders and constituents on behalf of the CEO.
- Provide staffing and support to CEO in external stake holder meetings and ensure that meeting outcomes are appropriately documented and follow-up items are completed in a timely manner.
- Relieve the CEO of as much administrative detail as possible by efficiently and independently performing all duties as required and additional duties as requested.
- Plan and flawlessly execute the compilation of Board of Trustee materials. Establish and adhere to a timeline and communicate to key stakeholders expected due dates, deliverables and format.
- Plan, support and staff onsite Board of Trustee meetings ensuring Trustees and Officers are well prepared and informed about the days' agenda, activities and location(s).
- Provide support to all members of Bright Pink's Senior Leadership Team (SLT), staff SLT meetings, and serve as a liaison between SLT members and the CEO.
- Manage the daily operations of a small office, primarily in the areas of processing invoices, purchasing, reconciling accounts, managing BP's IT environment, vendor management, and maintaining the physical office space.
- Place material orders with fulfillment center and manage printed inventory
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for CEO's credit card and out of pocket expenses.
- Manage main BP email box and manage data entry and Salesforce requests to respond or route to the appropriate team member(s).
- Provide event planning and support to the Development and Programs teams as needed for events.
- Set up and maintain systems and access for BP employees, working closely with HR.
Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer
Status: Regular full-time. Exempt.
Bachelor's Degree required, 4-6 years of non-profit experience in development and/or marketing preferred. Previous experience as an executive assistant or an office manager preferred. A passion for details, project management, and a "can do" attitude. Effectively handle highly sensitive and confidential information using tact, diplomacy, and exemplary judgment. Excellent organizational, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills. Computer savvy with experience in Microsoft Suite and Salesforce. Interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) are critical to this position. Must have the highest integrity, be diplomatic, analytical, and possess sound judgement. Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a penchant for collaboration, problem solving, and change management.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Bright Pink works affirmatively to include diversity among its workforce and does not discriminate in the selection of its staff on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, income, marital status, or any other dimension of diversity. We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
Meet Some of Bright Pink's Employees
Marketing & Communications Manager
Carli manages all of the Bright Pink content that goes out into the world. She works heavily with social media and helps to connect with the nonprofit's followers and fans.
Back to top