Director of Finance & Analytics
Bright Pink is hiring Director of Finance & Analytics.
- Do you have 8-10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting?
- Does at least 6 years of that experience involve streamlining accounting and financial processes?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment?
We are currently in search of a Director of Finance & Analytics for a Healthcare Organization in Downtown Chicago, IL. This is a permanent, full time opportunity.
ORGANIZATION: Healthcare Organization
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Director of Finance & Analytics
SALARY: $95,000-100,000 plus bonus potential
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Director of Finance & Analytics will manage all accounting and finance responsibilities including monitoring accounts, reconciliations, variance reporting, monthly reports, and data analysis in relation to the strategic plan. S/He will communicate with the Board and serve as the “security person” for the organizations financials. The Director of Finance & Analytics will oversee an Accounting and Analytics Manager as well as an Office Manager. S/He will report to the President.
Our client is a healthcare organization focused on the well-being of young women. They provide educational services focused on wellness and prevention.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA license preferred
- 8-10 years of experience, at least 6 of which in accounting and/or finance
- 4+ years supervisory experience
- Experience running an audit
- Experience working with QuickBooks and Salesforce desired
- Fluency in Microsoft in Excel required
- Strong background in analytics and quality control
- Strong commitment to the organization and its mission
- Experience with nonprofit accounting
- Strong staff management and motivational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with Board members
- Experience managing a budget
- Team player attitude, ability to speak mind, strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Grounded, low-ego, positive attitude
- Ability to see “big picture” and knowledge of best practices
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Supervise the accounting team and maintain accurate and timely financial information
- Deliver monthly reports and projections to the Board of Directors
- Work collaboratively with the President when sharing ideas on strategy and budget planning
- Monitor all accounts, analyze financial data, question projections and assumptions
- Conduct batch reconciliations, check journal entries, donation receipts, etc.
- Asses cash flow projections, budgets, cash and receivable reconciliations
- Use knowledge of best practices, look at ways to improve organization’s accounting and finance functions
- Utilize analytics skills in relation to finance, fundraising and programming efforts
- Perform other finance and accounting-related tasks as needed
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to [email protected] with “Director of Finance & Analytics” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Back to top