Corporate Partnership Manager
Corporate Partnership Manager
Bright Pink believes that causes and businesses are stronger when they work together. Corporate partnerships are a critical element of our fundraising strategy, achieving multiple strategic objectives including increased brand awareness and revenue. In coordination with Bright Pink’s leadership team, the Corporate Partnership Manager will create and maintain dynamic relationships with brands and companies that come to life through engaging national product integrations and promotions, all in the name of saving women’s lives from breast and ovarian cancer.
The Corporate Partnership Manager will:
- Identify, establish and implement new long-term relationships with businesses that advance the mission of Bright Pink through positive and measurable efforts.
- Develop and collaboratively implement a strategy for maintaining and managing a portfolio of high impact, long-term relationships with new and current Bright Pink business partners and corporate donors.
- Identify and establish sponsors for Bright Pink signature public awareness and education campaigns and fundraising events.
Bright Pink is a national non-profit focused on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women. Our mission is to save women’s lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age. Through innovative programs we educate and equip young women to assess their risk for breast and ovarian cancer, reduce their risk, and detect these diseases at early, non life-threatening stages. Founded in 2007, Bright Pink strives to reach the 52 million women in the US between the ages of 18-45 with this life-saving education. Our efforts in 2016 educated 500,000 women on breast and ovarian cancer prevention.
For a seasoned Corporate Partnership Manager, this role provides an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team with a 10-year history of making real, tangible differences in the lives of women across the nation.
Existing and past partnerships include: American Eagles Outfitters, Paul Mitchell, David’s Bridal, WMBA, LPGA, Stella and Dot, eBay.
- Develop strategies to expand BP’s cause marketing portfolio by developing corporate prospecting plans and sales materials and lead pitch presentations to secure additional partners.
- Manage the entire partnership life-cycle from pitching to planning, execution, evaluation, to renewal and general account management.
- Build new corporate partnerships with a focus on raising unrestricted revenue.
- Develop overall pitch approaches that can be leveraged across all new business activity.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team on pitch/presentation and proposal development
- Develop campaign-specific KPIs and provide ongoing monitoring to ensure the campaign delivers on BP’s strategic objectives and corporate partner’s expectations.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Programs Teams to drive out partnership activation elements such as reciprocal marketing or recognition from Bright Pink channels or health educational content and programming for partners
- Secure campaign and event sponsors, i.e sponsors for Bright Pink’s public awareness and education campaign such as Call Your Doctor Day, and Bright Pink’s signature event, ChangeMakers
- Maintain all partnership account tracking including records of engagements, payment history and other relevant data
- Prepare updated revenue reports, inclusive of actual forecasts and potential new business
- Create innovative stewardship strategies to engage executive level supporters at partner organizations
- Prepare Director of Strategic Engagement, CEO, and board members for meetings and other interactions with sponsors
- Create wrap-up reports for partner relationships, demonstrating ROI
- Passion and commitment to Bright Pink’s mission and values
- 5-7 years of experience in progressively responsible positions, with significant not-for-profit corporate partnership and cause marketing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in cause-related fundraising, business development, sales, marketing, digital promotions and communications; experience developing successful cause marketing campaigns that drive revenue and brand awareness.
- Ability to work effectively and gain the respect of various constituencies including senior corporate executives and decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college
- Track record as an effective communicator, speaker, listener
- Excellent judgment, comfort with risk-taking and non-routine work
- Ability to work well in highly matrixed, complex environment
- An individual with strong people skills and demonstrated team player
- Demonstrated ability to engage and work well with those from other countries and cultures
- Demonstrated comfort with soliciting donations and strong negotiating skills.
- Start up experience preferred
Desired Background and Personal Attributes:
- A love of Bright Pink’s mission
- Self-motivated, creative, curious and responsive.
- Ability to deliver results while managing competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Ability to create innovative solutions without existing models.
- Working knowledge of health prevention, customer and employee engagement—and a desire to learn and grow.
- Collaborative spirit and ability to work in team settings
- A sense of humor and ability to have fun as an active participant in a highly collegial organizational culture.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]/* */ with Corporate Partnership Manager in the subject line.
- Bright Pink is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Bright Pink's Employees
Marketing & Communications Manager
Carli manages all of the Bright Pink content that goes out into the world. She works heavily with social media and helps to connect with the nonprofit's followers and fans.
Back to top