Brighton Jones, one of the country’s fastest-growing wealth management firms, is looking for an outstanding summer intern to join our team. This role will be multi-faceted with the opportunity to work across various departments within our organization.
Our summer internship program offers daily responsibilities and challenging project experience in a professional and fun setting. You’ll jump into the starting line-up of an award-winning team with an incredible company culture.
Do you want first-hand experience to see why Brighton Jones has been nominated a “100 Best Places to Work” now 11 consecutive years! Our intern program offers the following and more:
- Collaborate with seasoned professionals on various departmental projects and initiatives
- Interact with bright, driven team members and senior leadership
- Assist with special projects as you rotate through various teams (business development, marketing, operations, client services, financial literacy, etc.)
- Participate in team activities and “fun committee” events
- Volunteer company sponsored non-profit organizations
- Priority consideration will be given to candidates who submit an application by December 31st, 2018
- Program set to begin summer 2019
- Eligibility includes current and newly graduated university students
- Availability to work 30 - 40 hours per week during summer (approximate start and end dates of internship are flexible).
- Academic success and other internships or work-related experience encouraged
- Majors such as Business, Accounting/Finance or Economics preferred
- Excellent references required
Critical Skills & Attributes
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- A high degree of personal integrity, initiative, and acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent work habits, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage workflows
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal, with clients and co-workers
- Must be a self-starter and proactively manage workload, communications, and ownership of tasks
As a group of individuals that love what we do and enjoy who we work with, we know that the genuine relationships we build with each other positively affect our clients and their experience of working with us. We’re intentional in cultivating a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, and celebrates individual initiative.
Genuine - our unquestioned commitment to integrity is demonstrated in all of our personal and professional activities
Focused – we work together to manage heavy workloads and time-sensitive projects - we thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters continued growth and development
Approachable – we enjoy interacting with each other and our clients, always projecting a professional, friendly and capable image in everything we do
Invested – our commitment to our clients and each other means we are willing to maintain a flexible work schedule to address cyclical work periods
Driven - we possess good judgment, initiative and decision-making skills - able to anticipate problems, determine the appropriate level of response, and act accordingly
We are a company that uses creativity and passion to help our clients, colleagues, and the global community live richer lives. We are a nationally recognized wealth management firm with a strong talent focus.
To the right individual, we offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package for our industry. If you meet the above requirements, please apply online. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply online. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
Brighton Jones provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brighton Jones complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Brighton Jones expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brighton Jones’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.