- Seattle, WA
2030 Law is looking for a talented estate planning paralegal to join the team and make an immediate positive service impact for our clients. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping others, thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves to learn and be challenged.
- Deliver superior client service and support
- Participate in client meetings, record notes, prepare summaries, and manage any post-meeting action items
- Manage the client/prospect intake including initial preparation of estate planning documents for attorney review, review of existing estate plans, preparation of estate plan summaries, funding estate plans (including heavy deed preparation), and administering trusts from start to finish.
- Assist with the preparation of estate planning documents (trusts, wills, powers of attorney, advance health care directives and other estate planning documents) for attorney review;
- Prepare deeds and transfer of real property documents (deeds, REETA);
- Prepare and proof correspondences and other trust and estates related legal documents;
- Gather, organize, and input client data into the CRM (Salesforce); manage data accuracy and integrity and keep records current
- High proficiency with use of calendaring software to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide support and respond to task requests from team members in a timely and accurate manner; follow up to ensure completion
- Assist with ad-hoc projects around client support or team support
- Two + years of trust & estate planning experience preferred, but not required. Client service experience in financial services industry preferred
- Experience working in a professional office setting preferred
- Undergraduate degree required
- Self-motivated and takes pride in providing exceptional support to clients and the team
- Intermediate/Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Windows) required; Salesforce experience a plus
- Expected to learn other position-related systems on the job
- This is a full-time/exempt status position
At Brighton Jones, we are passionate about building a team of people with diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. Varied voices and perspectives make us stronger and we believe that individuality—your secret sauce!—allows us to be more successful as a group, raise the bar in all that we do, and enables us to better serve our clients and the global community.
Our strong cultural DNA is vital to who we are and the services we provide as a firm. Our MESI program (Mindfulness-based Social and Emotional Intelligence) empowers our employees, clients, and community to be present and act with intention and compassion. Through a growth mindset, we work to inspire, support, challenge, and motivate each other to be the best version of ourselves every day.
Our Team Personality is:
• Genuine: Our unquestioned commitment to integrity is reflected in all our personal and professional activities.
• Focused: We work together to manage heavy workloads and time-sensitive projects. We thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters continued growth and development.
• Approachable: We enjoy interacting with each other and our clients, always projecting a professional, friendly, and capable image in everything we do.
• Invested: Our commitment to our clients and each other means that we are willing to maintain a flexible schedule to address cyclical work periods.
• Driven: We possess sound judgment, initiative, and decision-making skills. We anticipate problems, determine the appropriate level of response, and act accordingly.
Our Team Values are:
We are a company that uses creativity and passion to help our clients, colleagues, and the global community live richer lives. We are a nationally recognized wealth management firm with a strong talent focus.
To the right individual, we offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package for our industry. If you meet the above requirements, please apply online. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
Brighton Jones provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brighton Jones complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Brighton Jones expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brighton Jones’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top