Director of First Impressions
- Anticipate, delight, and personalize each guest’s experience in our space from the moment they arrive; notify the Brighton Jones team, validate parking, and offer refreshments.
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls.
- Monitor and facilitate the usage of conference rooms and manage scheduling conflicts.
- Lead the organization and tidiness of our workplace including conference rooms, kitchen, and other common spaces.
- Process all incoming deliveries, distribute mail to the appropriate personnel, and ensure outgoing packages are delivered.
- Manage office and Managing Director (MD) calendar including scheduling and communication with internal/external meeting and new hire candidates.
- Assist with office and MD travel planning. Coordinate flights, hotel and transportation arrangements and event planning. Provide detailed and accurate travel itineraries.
- Provide support and leadership with respect to special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Oversee program and special project coordination including providing support to various forms of external communication, not limited to e-mail, business letters, proposals, presentations, and speeches. Draft content for review or review existing content for tone, clarity, and grammatical accuracy. Produce professional deliverables suitable for external use.
- Manage administrative files and office-related procedural documents.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks including shipping, courier scheduling, catering orders, scanning and large order purchases.
- Prepare monthly client birthday and referral thank you cards; address, distribute to appropriate teams, sort and send.
- Complete monthly credit card reconciliation for office-related purchases.
Business Development Coordination
- Support Business Development team members throughout the entire sales process
- Provide calendar management and scheduling support
- Assist with the entry and update of prospect related notes and other information in Salesforce
- Assist with internal and external prospect communications
- Coordinate regular (weekly or monthly) reporting for Business Development Managers on performance against target as well as other activity utilizing Excel or Salesforce
- Assist with the design and review of sales collateral; utilize and customize firm collateral as needed
- Assist with execution on prospect and client events (e.g. event planning, invitation tracking, follow up)
- Conduct research using various sources (LinkedIn), interpret data and provide analysis
Master of Procurement and Logistics
- Own the office supply lifecycle: negotiate pricing, purchase and inventory office supply and equipment for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions; distribute to regional offices as necessary.
- Manage the set-up of new hire desks, conference rooms and communal spaces to foster functionality and ease of use.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, two to four years work experience within project management, operations or executive administration is a plus
- Unquestioned commitment to confidentiality and integrity in personal and professional activities
- Highly motivated with ability to function well in a fast-paced environment with continued growth and development
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, able to interact with clients and project a professional, capable image in action and appearance
- Able to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time sensitive basis, as well as interacting with tight-knit team of firm professionals with a range of financial and tax activities
Meet Some of Brighton Jones's Employees
Jackie acts as a client’s main point person, ensuring each team has the tools required to execute on any situation as it arises.
Back to top