Are you hungry for more than just a career move? Wondering if it’s possible for work-life to be an extension of your own personal and professional passion? Brighton Jones’ unique and inclusive culture enables you to discover your potential and pursue your definition of a richer life.
Brighton Jones, one of the country’s fastest growing wealth management firms, is looking for a Lead Advisor to join the team and provide immediate positive service impact for our clients. In this critical role, you have the primary responsibility for client relationships, and work closely with each client to establish their comprehensive wealth management strategy. A Lead Advisor has extensive client contact and directs both internal and external resources to accomplish client objectives.
- Oversee assigned clients while also serving as the liaison between the client and the various resources Brighton Jones offers
- Conduct regular dialogue via phone, email, video conference, and face-to-face meetings to discuss the client’s investment objectives, goals, needs, expectations, performance, and portfolio structures
- Work directly with clients to help them design, implement and manage the wealth management plan that supports their “Life Plan”
- Leverage internal and external resources to achieve client objectives in such areas as Investment Management, Estate Planning, Tax Planning, Risk Management and General Planning; Conduct or oversee research into complex investment, tax and estate planning issues
- Educate and consult with clients on investment philosophy, performance, and other financial matters
- Communicate your deep understanding of global financial markets as well as current events and other topical issues and how they relate to the client’s investment strategy relative to Brighton Jones’ investment philosophy and approach
- Develop and expand relationships with centers of influence, such as attorneys and CPAs, resulting in additional business opportunities
- Generate referrals from existing clients
- Support Business Development team in new client acquisition through participation in the sales process
- Support Brighton Jones’ mission by using objectivity, creativity and passion to help our clients, colleagues and community members “live richer lives”
- Provide teammates with timely, candid and constructive performance feedback; develop employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance career growth
- Assist with development and presentation of training programs including coaching of team members on financial planning strategies
- Candidates are required to have a four-year degree in finance or a related field
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) or other similar industry designation required
- 5-7 years in financial and/or estate planning related work, preferably at a professional financial services company or wealth management firm
- High level of technical expertise in estate, tax, option, retirement, insurance, investment and cash flow/capital needs planning analysis
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity in personal and professional activities
- Highly motivated with ability to function well in a fast-paced environment with continued growth and development
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, able to interact with clients and project a professional, capable image in action and appearance
- Able to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time sensitive basis, as well as interacting with tight-knit team of firm professionals with a range of financial and tax activities
As a group of individuals that love what we do and enjoy who we work with, we know that the genuine relationships we build with each other positively affect our clients and their experience of working with us. We’re intentional in cultivating a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, and celebrates individual initiative. We are a nationally recognized wealth management firm. We eliminate the conflicts of interest in the financial industry by not selling products and sitting on the same side of the table as our clients.
Genuine - our unquestioned commitment to integrity is demonstrated in all of our personal and professional activities
Focused – we work together to manage heavy workloads and time-sensitive projects - we thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters continued growth and development
Approachable – we enjoy interacting with each other and our clients, always projecting a professional, friendly and capable image in everything we do
Invested – our commitment to our clients and each other means we are willing to maintain a flexible work schedule to address cyclical work periods
Driven - we possess good judgment, initiative and decision-making skills - able to anticipate problems, determine the appropriate level of response, and act accordingly
We are a company that uses creativity and passion to help our clients, colleagues, and the global community live richer lives. We are a nationally recognized wealth management firm with a strong talent focus.
To the right individual, we offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package for our industry. If you meet the above requirements, please apply online. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply online. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
Brighton Jones provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brighton Jones complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Brighton Jones expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brighton Jones’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top