Client Service Associate
Are you hungry for more than just a career move? Wondering if it’s possible for work-life to be an extension of your own personal and professional passion? Brighton Jones’ unique and inclusive culture enables you to discover your potential and pursue your definition of a richer life.
Brighton Jones, one of the country’s fastest-growing wealth management firms, is looking for a talented Client Service Associate to join the team and provide immediate positive service impact for our clients. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping others, thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves to learn and be challenged.
As a critical member of the Client Service team, you directly impact the client experience and are vital to the success of the organization. You will be a member of a dynamic team in a collaborative, service obsessed environment utilizing your exceptional organization, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Deliver superior client service and support to high net worth individuals and families
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients and custodians around all operational and tactical service matters
- Participate in client meetings, record notes, prepare summaries, and manage any post meeting action items
- Gather, organize, and input client data into the CRM (Salesforce); manage data accuracy and integrity and keep records current
- Prepare various deliverables which directly support client retention and acquisition; prepare and process all documentation related to client onboarding, implementation and on-going maintenance
- Handle money movement requests including capital calls, distributions, journals, trades, and asset transfers
- Coordinate client “touch points” which reinforce the on-going sales and client retention process including anniversaries, Thank You notes, flowers and/or gifts
- Assist with calendaring functions and internal meeting preparation
- Provide support and respond to task requests from team members in a timely and accurate manner; follow up to ensure completion
- Welcome clients and guests; supply beverages or order catering as needed
- Ensure the overall office environment is clean, inviting and well supplied
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and other delivery, manage incoming telephone calls, inventory/ supply ordering and general office maintenance and upkeep
- Assist with ad-hoc projects around office needs, client support or team support
- One to three years of client service experience in financial services industry required
- Undergraduate degree desired; Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting preferred
- Self-motivated and takes pride in providing exceptional support to clients and the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Windows) required; Salesforce experience a plus
- Expected to learn other position-related systems on the job
As a group of individuals who love what we do and enjoy who we work with, we know that the genuine relationships we build with each other positively affect our clients and their experience of working with us. We’re intentional in cultivating a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, and celebrates individual initiative.
Genuine - our unquestioned commitment to integrity is demonstrated in all of our personal and professional activities
Focused – we work together to manage heavy workloads and time-sensitive projects - we thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters continued growth and development
Approachable – we enjoy interacting with each other and our clients, always projecting a professional, friendly and capable image in everything we do
Invested – our commitment to our clients and each other means we are willing to maintain a flexible work schedule to address cyclical work periods
Driven - we possess good judgment, initiative and decision-making skills - able to anticipate problems, determine the appropriate level of response, and act accordingly
We are a company that uses objectivity, creativity and passion to help our clients, colleagues and community members live richer lives. We eliminate the conflicts of interest in the financial industry by not selling products and sitting on the same side of the table as our clients.
We are a nationally recognized wealth management firm with a strong talent focus. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package for our industry. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility form upon hire.
Brighton Jones provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brighton Jones complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Brighton Jones expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brighton Jones employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Some of Brighton Jones's Employees
Jackie acts as a client’s main point person, ensuring each team has the tools required to execute on any situation as it arises.
Back to top