Brighton Jones is one of the nation’s fastest-growing RIA’s headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Over the past 20 years, our team-based approach, relentless focus in evolving our service model and operational foundation has enabled us to grow organically from a 2 person start-up to a 180 person enterprise. Today, we're helping over 2,000 families and advising on over $8B in assets. Creating and maintaining an incredible culture is our secret sauce and our goal is to make sure each of our teammates loves working here, what they do, who they do it with, and who they do it for.
Here's where you come in: as part of our mission to help more clients, colleagues, and the global community live a richer life, we are seeking qualified candidates to join Brighton Jones as Regional Business Development Managers in multiple locations:
· Boston, MA
· Philadelphia, PA
The Business Development Manager will work with the national, regional, and local teams to maximize our Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions (WAS) program in an assigned territory. This involves building strong relationships with individual Fidelity branches and branch representatives, and partnering with local client service teams to achieve annual revenue goals.
What You Love:
- Developing and implementing strategies and tactics (with the national and local team) for generating leads from Fidelity retail branches in assigned territory
- Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with Branch Managers and Financial Consultants working in the Fidelity retail branches in assigned territory
- Partnering with Fidelity Branch Managers and Financial Consultants as the main point of contact for relationship development, referral introductions, and branch presentations
- Managing the referral pipeline and collaborating with local client service teams to facilitate the sales process
- Hosting, networking, and connecting with Fidelity retail branch teams in assigned territory
- Understanding Brighton Jones’s service model and effectively presenting key differentiators, philosophy, approach, and capabilities both virtually and in person.
- Facilitating communication with prospective clients – both verbally and in writing
- Representing the firm positively and professionally in the community and at industry events
- Ongoing account management
- Attaining quarterly and annual referral revenue goals
- Periodically conducting research and competitive analysis to stay apprised of current market changes and competitive trends
- Identifying possible opportunities across all other Brighton Jones services 401(K) Advisory, Tax, OpenPlan, Legal and Real Estate
- Helping to identify and develop Centers of Influence (COI) in assigned territory
- Travel as necessary (up to 30-50%) when safe to do so
Other duties, as assigned such as:
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Finance, Business or Economics)
- 3-5 years of experience in a channel - account management / sales related role, preferably in financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ® applications required
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions a plus
- Series 65 credential or equivalent required (or completed within 3 months of hire)
- This role is considered full-time and exempt
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination by date of hire. Brighton Jones is compliant with religious and medical exemptions and will provide reasonable accommodation if the exemption is approved
We are a company that uses creativity and passion to help our clients, colleagues, and the global community live richer lives. We are a nationally recognized wealth management firm with a strong talent focus.
At Brighton Jones, we are passionate about building a team of people with diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. Varied voices and perspectives make us stronger and we believe that individuality—your secret sauce!—allows us to be more successful as a group, raise the bar in all that we do, and enables us to better serve our clients and the global community.
Our strong cultural DNA is vital to who we are and the services we provide as a firm. Our MESI program (Mindfulness-based Social and Emotional Intelligence) empowers our employees, clients, and community to be present and act with intention and compassion. Through a growth mindset, we work to inspire, support, challenge, and motivate each other to be the best version of ourselves every day.
To the right individual, we offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package for our industry. If you meet the above requirements, please apply online. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
Brighton Jones provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brighton Jones complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Brighton Jones expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brighton Jones’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.