Office Services Coordinator - Part Time
Brightcove Boston - Part-Time Office Services Coordinator
Brightcove is looking for a part-time Office Services Coordinator to work weekday afternoons between 1 - 5pm. We’re looking for someone who enjoys performing a variety of office services related tasks to support our growing organization. The Office Services Coordinator will be responsible for meeting and greeting everyone who visits our office, and reinforcing a positive and friendly company culture. The right candidate must be great at multitasking, highly motivated, detail-oriented, and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Coordinate, accept, and greet visitors in a courteous and professional way
- Field and answer questions from employees and visitors
- Stock and maintain office supplies needed in Supply Room and other key locations in the office
- Maintain kitchens: stocking food and beverages, and ensuring that they are cleaned and organized
- Maintain printing stations: stocking supplies and keeping organized
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries (FedEx, UPS, US Mail, etc)
- Assist Office Manager with daily tasks
- Any additional projects or tasks as assigned
- Prior reception, administrative, or related work experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Comfortable using Google Mail and Google Docs
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a changing environment
- Ability to work effectively on teams as well as independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Brightcove is the leading global provider of powerful cloud solutions for delivering and monetizing video across connected devices and was named one of 2018’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Video by Fast Company. Brightcove has thousands of customers in over 70 countries that rely on the company’s cloud solutions to successfully publish high-quality video experiences to audiences everywhere. To learn more, visit www.brightcove.com.
This position is based in our Boston office. We offer a fun work environment, competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement. Our office is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor by South Station, with a fully stocked kitchen, ping pong and foosball tables, etc.
Meet Some of Brightcove's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Kaitlin manages Brightcove's Platinum Plus Program. She problem-solves with account managers and sales engineers to provide customers with a results-driven, three-tiered Support Team.
Back to top