Weaver Tire Cord
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
- Ensure warp, filling, and loom setup match the specification
- Run and tend looms.
- Load yarn on filling accumulator.
- Repair broken pin truck spindles.
- Stencil roll and follow header identification procedure.
- Enter yardage on roll tickets and place tickets on doffed rolls.
- Tend; repair ends.
- Doff rolls.
- Follow the sample procedure.
- Run out loom creels.
- Perform regular loom audits.
- Stop loom immediately and correct any yarn or fabric nonconformities including crossed ends.
- If nonconformity can’t be corrected at loom, inform supervision.
- Record loom audit results and other data as instructed.
- Perform designated loom clean up task, keep area swept, blown off, cleaned up around looms; oil; vacuum loom; empty vacuum can.
- Report equipment/maintenance problems.
- Clean up waste from floor as you perform job task.
- Follow ISO required procedures and working standards,
- Correct and monitor gembutsu gemba items.
- Perform other duties required by supervision.
Back to top