Truck Technician "A"
Truck PM Plus is central Florida's largest multi-location diesel truck maintenance and repair service provider. We opened our doors in 1990, and in 2007 we became a part of Bridgestone Americas. Our shops service a broad variety of commercial vehicles ranging from diesel pickups and cube vans to over-the-road tractors and trailers. We are looking for an “A” level technician with broad experience diagnosing and repairing power train, brake, electrical, emissions, fuel system and other faults. We want someone who desires to work in a friendly, cooperative environment that is focused on doing honest, professional work for our customers. Our company offers very competitive pay and excellent benefits including insurance, paid vacation, 401(k) retirement plan, company provided uniforms, and a long list of other benefits that come with being a Bridgestone Americas teammate.
Bridgestone Americas is an equal opportunity employer.
Diagnose and repair trucks and equipment to spec, including brake and hydraulic, exhaust systems, steering and suspension.
- Three years experience or more as a lead technician, working with a variety of medium and heavy-duty diesel trucks and trailers.
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Expert proficiency with power train, suspension, air conditioning, ABS, and emissions systems.
- A patient and constructive attitude and willingness to teach, share, and collaborate.
- Ability to tolerate Florida weather and the occasional need to lift parts and assemblies in
- excess of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to attain a DOT medical certificate. Company will cover the cost.
- Must have appropriate set of mechanic’s hand tools.
- This is a full-time day shift position, with hours to be determined between 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM.Preferred Qualifications:
- ASE certifications in multiple heavy truck repair and maintenance categories.
- Good computer skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Current CDL license class “B”.
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
Courtney oversees every aspect of energy efficiency at BSA’s tire manufacturing facilities, conducting surveys to identify savings opportunities and new project possibilities.
Back to top