At Firestone Building Products, Nobody Covers You Better. You can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking the entire building envelope into consideration, we provide focused solutions for roofing systems, wall systems, landscape and lining projects based on the specific results you need to achieve. We not only deliver exceptionally performing building materials, but also outstanding services, support, warranty and expertise; all backed by a brand you can trust.
Backed by the strength of a diversified multibillion-dollar corporation, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. And, with locations throughout North America, we are always looking for qualified candidates.
This trainer role will be responsible for the advancement of technical/process training excellence within the FSBP Manufacutring Facility in Prescott.
- Provides one-on-one continuous training, guidance and technical support
- Helps maintain the highest level of technical excellence in all training programs, modules,and standards as defined by BQ030
- Evaluates, communicates with, coaches and develops Teammates of different positions, tenure or status
- Monitors key metrics to spot trends in technical performance within their assigned region,and impacts training accordingly
- Helps establish an “environment of success”, based on mutual respect, promotion of company culture, continuous learning, and operational excellence
- Adapts to changing business needs to maintain quality training
- Continuously identifies opportunities for process improvement through
- Represents a high level of professionalism through interactions with all Teammates
- Fulfills training material creation, testing and implementation
- Other duties as required
- Four-year bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to develop functional rapports in condensed timeframes
- Flexible work schedule; must be able to work across day and evening shifts inaccordance with plant needs
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple tasks; time management is crucial to the role
- Minimum of four (4) years demonstrated experience in training
See Inside the Office of Bridgestone Americas
BSA—and its many subsidiaries around the world—develop, manufacture, and market a wide range of tires, air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles for private and commercial customers in the automotive, agricultural, forestry, and mining industries. BSA also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Back to top