Talent Acquistion Partner (Manufacturing & Research Technology)
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence and partner with Human Resources and business leaders to source, recruit, and assess candidates for Bridgestone’s Americas Support Center. Through collaborative working relationships with the business client and HR Business Partners, the Talent Acquisition COE provides a consultative approach to workforce planning by effectively anticipating organizational talent needs/gaps and, subsequently, working to develop a network of passive candidate pools to meet those critical business needs. The Talent Acquisition Partner will bring subject matter expertise in the areas of candidate selection and assessment and influence the organization on talent best practices.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will design and execute strategies to identify and attract top talent to the organization, to include active and passive candidate sourcing and partnership development with key external staffing partners. This position will consult and advise with the business and HRBPs on key talent decisions and strategies. Other key accountabilities for the Talent Acquisition Partner role include:
- Pre-screen, qualify, and source external candidates
- Manage pro-active lists of qualified candidates for future openings
- Develop an effective network of key talent from competitors and industry leaders
- Manage and participate in targeted recruiting initiatives
- Orchestrate the interview strategy and approach the candidate assessment process in a defined and structured manner
- Interview candidates for core competencies, leadership competencies, cultural fit and future potential
- Integrate multiple points of data on candidates (interviews, references, assessments, etc.) to formulate an overall picture and provide a consultative point of view to internal clients
- BS/BA Degree
- 3+ years Human Resources experience, preferably in a large organization with a minimum of 2 years in the Talent Acquisition function.
- Demonstrated experience and capability to recruit professional level roles required.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and recruitment processes
- Good understanding of sourcing and selection techniques, inclusive of social media technology
- Strong interview skills and the ability to assess high-quality, high performing talent in support of the company’s Premier Place to Work initiatives
- Ability to work collaboratively and openly with cross-functional business partners in a non-hierarchical environment
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Action oriented and results driven with ability to get projects done with limited resources
- Collaborative partner – with external as well as internal personnel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Self starter, able to drive projects to conclusion and work effectively with a variety of people at various levels within the company
Back to top