Tableau Data Analyst
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
As part of the Consumer Replacement Tire Sales Analytics Team, the Sales Analyst will support the Sales Organization in making data-driven decisions to drive improved business results through generating business insights with data. The Analyst will be responsible for the cleaning, integration and presentation of data from a multitude of sources (customers, internal, 3rd party), systems and formats. In addition to the data processing, the Analyst will be responsible both for reporting – static and dynamic – and generating the analysis and recommendations that support the broader business strategy.
- Data Integration: Identify critical data sources and collaborate with others across the organization to integrate data into a consistent and usable format. Will require advanced data querying skills utilizing tools such as Alteryx, SQL or similar.
- Analysis: Utilize analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and improve consumer replacement sales channels. Could include evaluating key business metrics such as profitability, ROI and market share.
- Reporting: Design, build, and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor business performance. To do this, Tableau Desktop will be used to develop dashboards and dynamics reports, after gathering business requirements and end-user objectives.
- Complete special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field with 2-5 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- Alteryx, SQL, SASS or related programming skills
- Tableau Desktop or similar
- Must show discretion as teammate will handle confidential information.
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity working with financial measures
- Candidate must adapt to a fast paced environment, with a close attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, very organized, detail oriented, schedule minded with strong follow-up skills
- Self-starter, team player who can independently manage time and projects wisely
Back to top