Systems Analyst .Net Developer
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
Based at our LaVergne, Tennessee commercial manufacturing facility, the Systems Analyst .Net Developer is responsible for translating business requirements into business application systems. This individual provides technical leadership and support in a variety of difficult situations, analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures and/or detailed specifications, and successfully troubleshoots most applications problems independently. The Systems Analyst interfaces with customers, other developers, and colleagues to determine solutions utilizing a variety of hardware and software technologies and may include new code construction, modifications to existing modules, and/or package implementation.
Designs, develops, tests, implements and supports primarily .Net/SQL applications.
Apply project management skills, as developers are responsible for gathering requirements from the users and preparing project requirements documentation.
Applicant should possess in-depth knowledge of most of the technical skills identified below.
Duties include but not limited to:
- New development in .Net environment / SQL2012.
- Maintenance of existing applications in a variety of technologies.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills.
- Follow standards where identified.
- Creates project plans and schedules.
- Assists in the development and presentation of various analyses to management (e.g., organizational, systems, feasibility, and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans).
- Assists in the analysis of complex client and technical problems requiring diagnosis, testing and judgment of which approach or procedure is most appropriate.
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Develop a basic understanding of the industry and the products and services of the company.
- 1-3 years of experience with C#
- 4 to 7+years of experience with SQL Server
- 4 to 7+ years of experience with asp.NET
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Back to top