Sr Manger, B2B Sales Operations
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care.
To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
The Senior Operations Manager develops and implements strategic plans to support the B2B sales and strategy organization. The manager will drive the team to support sales through marketing, communications, and customer implementations for the life cycle management of key customers within the B2B Channel. Reports to: Director of B2B Sales, BSRO.
- Leads Operations team to drive sales, improve GP and increased branded unit sales.
- Works with senior management to develop and support an implementation strategy for the B2B sales team
- Partners with Divisional and Regional leadership to drive successful implementation and execution of B2B strategic growth plans
- Partners with the education department to ensure proper training exists to execute B2B customer value proposition
- Works cross functionally with marketing to build annual marketing plans to include: customer events, CRM, direct mail, promotional calendar, trade show calendar, advertising approach, and all other tools and collaterals needed.
- Works cross functionally with the process improvement team to develop and implement a B2B customer activation processes. Scope the current state and then map the desired state with the operations team
- Bachelors degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from a fouryear college or university
- Technical Knowledge Requirements
◦ Proficient in MS Office Tools
◦ Project Management
◦ Sales processes
- Retail automotive experience preferred
- Marketing or communications experience preferred
Back to top