Senior Compensation Analyst
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will be responsible for administering and developing various compensation programs including but not limited to: salary structure, annual and long-term incentive programs, annual compensation benchmarking and program review, job evaluations, etc. They will be responsible for researching market trends and pay levels, proactively collaborating with HR Business Partners and leadership. This teammate will work on various compensation related projects and will be key team member in the design and implementation of the company’s awards/incentive program.
- Participate in market based compensation surveys analyzing results and market trends
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners by providing compensation consulting and conduct market pricing by job matching
- Develop merit budget and administer program for U.S. salaried employees
- Develop and maintain salary ranges
- Maintain the Company’s short and long-term incentive programs
- Review requests for new or revised roles to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
- In conjunction with manager, develop executive offers
- Evaluate positions to determine FLSA exemption status
- Develop communications and training for new and existing pay programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of direct compensation or executive compensation experience.
- Knowledge of salary structure development, merit increases, and incentive plans.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills able to analyze complex problems and devise viable solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Proven communicator, verbally and written, with people at all levels in an organization.
- Masters Degree and/or CCP certification preferred.
- Prior experience in a compensation consulting capacity.
- Knowledge of job evaluation methods, market salary analysis and geographic pay differentials.
- Thorough understanding of FLSA, Equal Pay Act and other fair-pay driven legislation.
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
Courtney oversees every aspect of energy efficiency at BSA’s tire manufacturing facilities, conducting surveys to identify savings opportunities and new project possibilities.
Back to top