SAP PP/MM Business Analyst
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
Seeking experienced SAP PP/MM Functional/Business Analyst to support manufacturing processes and operations across diverse product offerings. Must be detail oriented and have a good understanding of SAP Master Data (Material Masters, BOMs, Routings, Production Versions, Workcenters etc), MRP, Scheduling, Demand Planning, SOP, Capacity Planning and Production Execution processes across multiple manufacturing landscapes such as Discrete, Repetitive and Process Manufacturing. Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across all levels within the organization. This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Create and maintain master data as required to ensure high level of data integrity
- Provide functional support and leadership in all areas of SAP Production Planning (Master Data, MRP, Demand Management, Long Term Planning, SOP, Production Execution, Capacity Planning, etc).
- Strong understanding of business processes in Discrete, Repetitive and Process manufacturing.
- Recommend, develop and direct process improvements and enhancements.
- Identify training needs, create training materials and business process standards to deliver training as needed.
- Help identify, train and mentor super-users to provide level 1 support to the business
- Facilitate organization knowledge sharing at all levels of the company
- Coordinate business change requests with IT Dept.
- Proven team leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to influence change.
- Demonstrated consistent level of high performance.
- Strategic and Analytical thinking skills.
- Results-oriented with the ability to bring teams together to achieve targets and goals.
- Super-User Level of Proficiency in SAP in one or more Process Streams (OTC, PTP, DTS, FTM, HTR)
- Ability to multi-task and handle large workloads.
- Strong communication / presentation skills.
- Proven knowledge of business terms and business modeling skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and Windows software applications
- SAP PP/MM Certified
Back to top