Sales representative/Représentant des ventes Abitibi
Employing more than 1 900 people, Bridgestone Canada Inc. (BSCA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nashville-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. whose parent company, Bridgestone Corporation, is the world's largest rubber and tire company. Our Canadian team is composed of the plants in Joliette, Québec and Woodstock, Ontario, the GCR Tires & Service and Firestone Building Product divisions, and the sales team of BSCA. Together, our mission is to serve society with superior quality in order to achieve our common goal, to be the undisputed leader in our industry.
- Visit companies with a prospecting and sale objective by promoting tires and services offered by GCR.
- Register the orders, perform monitoring with the clients to ensure appropriate supplying.
- Inform clients on the use and maintenance of the merchandise they buy and advise them on specialized products.
- Promote the company’s brand image by offering outstanding service, meet customer demands and solve problems.
- Conduct market studies in the business sector to develop appropriate marketing strategies.
- Maintain effective communication with the company’s work teams and management.
- Perform necessary recovery of overdue accounts.
- Knowledge of the tire industry and/or automobile industry is required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical knowledge related to passenger, truck and off the road tires
- Ability to canvass for business with clients
- Being a dynamic and persuasive person
- High School diploma or the equivalent or significant experience
- Computer skills
- Strong sense of organization
- Well structured and result oriented
- People skills
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Holding a valid driver’s licenses at all times
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Problem solving abilities
- English, written and spoken, an asset
Back to top