GCR is one of the nation’s largest full-service Tire & Service companies. Our extensive network of tire stores provides greater availability for customers to purchase tires and related services. GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone America's Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance. We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more.
Produce a high-quality retread by performing specific assigned retreading tasks per specifications and time standards.
- Inspects tires to be retreaded or repaired to determine condition, repairs needed, etc
- Apply rubber compounds to retread the tire to tire casing and hangs up to dry
- Curing retread tires
- Quality control of finished product
- Checks finished tire with work order for proper identification and completion of work required
- Trims and paints finished retread
- Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
- Any other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- This position will require lifting 50 to 150 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis depending upon the availability of hydraulic lifting equipment.
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations in an environment that includes machinery noise, dust and exposure to heat.
- Previous experience in manufacturing preferred
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs
Bridgestone is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top