Retail Store Manager
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career at Firestone Complete Auto Care!
Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge is EXACTLY what we need.
Continue learning new techniques to stay abreast in a rapidly growing automotive industry while diagnosing and repairing brakes, hydraulic, exhaust, electrical, suspension, alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
Responsible for every aspect of the store operation. To include selecting, coaching and developing store teammates as well as merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services.
- Customer service
- Drive store Sales & promotions
- Build Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers and the Company
- Understand alternative tire sourcing and competitors
- Payroll, budgets and store goals
- Responsible for record keeping and relevant financial information
- Manage, schedule and assign staff according to their skill level
- Attend paid training to stay up-to-date with new developments in the automotive service industry
- Follow up with customers to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with received
- A valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management preferred
- Automotive Retail background preferred
- A college degree is preferred and may be preferred
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
Back to top