Retail Store Management Trainee
- La Mirada, CA
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
We are currently hiring for the position of: Store Management Trainee
If you’re looking for a career with an industry leader that promotes heavily from within its own ranks, then you should keep reading! Firestone Complete Auto Care store manager trainees have significant opportunities to advance within our store management ranks due to our accelerated career path. In fact, our goal is to advance our manager trainees to a store manager position within 2-5 years. If this peaks your interest, wait until you hear the best part:
Most of our store managers receive a total compensation of between $55,000 to $100,000 or more + benefits! In our performance based culture our store managers earn a competitive salary and a bonus based on their store’s profitability.
But first, a little bit more about us…
As today’s consumers continue to hold on to their vehicles for a longer and longer period of time, they increasingly trust and depend on us to maintain what is often their lifeline and second largest investment. In fact, our unique business model actually makes us one of the few retailers that can excel in an economic recession or expansion. We have over 2,200 stores throughout the US and we’re continually opening new locations each year. If fact, we are the largest automotive aftermarket retailer in the US and the world!
Aside from being the industry leader, we provide outstanding compensation and rewarding careers. This includes a full line-up of benefits, including a 401K plan, and a commitment to ongoing training and professional development including an accelerated career path to management positions.
Our Manager Trainee program offers significant management and sales experience coupled with the opportunity to work for the largest, and most advanced automotive tire and service retailer in the world. We operate each store as an individual profit center and our store managers are responsible for running a million+ dollar business! Our trainees gain an expansive view of our retail business operations and significant insight into store level operations.
So you may be saying to yourself, “This sounds great, but I don’t know anything about car repair!”
That’s OKAY! We MUCH prefer to hire people with the right ATTITUDE, PASSION, DRIVE, and CUSTOMER CENTRIC OUTLOOK. We can teach the necessary automotive skills, but we CANNOT teach these qualities! In fact, many of our most successful store managers now joke that they didn’t know a steering wheel from a brake pad before they joined our Manager Trainee Program!
Our Education and Development Programs:
Our Manager Trainees attend our New Teammate Orientation (NTO) where our talented automotive education managers provide a one week course and outline of our business. In addition, we offer many ongoing education courses for all of our teammates as they progress through our organization.
The million dollar question:
Do you have an outgoing personality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a drive to succeed rapidly in a performance based culture? Maybe you’re tired of just “sitting behind a desk.”
If you’re looking for a career with unlimited potential as opposed to just another J-O-B. then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. We encourage those interested in learning to truly manage a business as part of our accelerated retail management track to apply today.
- Development and Retention of Teammates.
- Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
- Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services.
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company.
- The Merchandising, Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
- Selecting, Coaching and Developing Store Teammates.
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store.
- Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations.
- Communicate accurately to sales teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our BOSS (the customer).
- Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to our BOSS (the customer), thanking them for their visit, and conveying our true appreciation for their business.
- Ability to step up to duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Career Keywords: manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, supervisor, sales, assistant manager, assistant store manager, retail management, key holder, retail manager, motor, chassis, repair, automotive, business jobs, internship, www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/careers, www.firestonecompleteautocare-bridgestone.icims.com
Back to top