Retail Sales Teammate
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
An energetic position to provide customer needs in person and on the phone. Use your communication skills to explain warranty options, establish time commitments between technicians and customers, checkout procedures and promotion of products and services.
- Development and Retention of Teammates.
- Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
- Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services.
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company.
- The Merchandising, Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
- Selecting, Coaching and Developing Store Teammates.
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store.
- Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations.
- Communicate accurately to sales teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our BOSS (the customer).
- Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to our BOSS (the customer), thanking them for their visit, and conveying our true appreciation for their business.
- Ability to step up to duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Career Keywords: manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, supervisor, sales, assistant manager, assistant store manager, retail management, key holder, retail manager, motor, chassis, repair, automotive, business jobs, internship, www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/careers, www.firestonecompleteautocare-bridgestone.icims.com
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
We really have adoped the mission statement of serving society with superior quality. Obviously we're a business and we still have to provide a fair return to our shareholders, but we believe our responsibility is so much greater than that.
Back to top