Retail Customer Experience Manager of Tires Sales
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Job Responsibilities of Customer Experience Manager of Tire Sales:
- Customer experience & selling
- Sales promotions
- Assist store manager with Grass Roots Promotions i.e. Exterior Displays, Flyer distribution, calling prior recommendations
- Showroom displays
- Monthly “Hot Topic” update & communication
- Tire inspection quality
- Assist store manager in B2B activities
- Tire product knowledge with store team
- Monitor competitors
- Understand alternative tire sourcing
- 2 years of retail sales experience
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
See Inside the Office of Bridgestone Americas
BSA—and its many subsidiaries around the world—develop, manufacture, and market a wide range of tires, air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles for private and commercial customers in the automotive, agricultural, forestry, and mining industries. BSA also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Back to top