Retail Customer Experience Manager of Tires Sales
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Customer Experience Manager of Tire Sales:
- Customer experience & selling
- Sales promotions
- Assist store manager with Grass Roots Promotions i.e. Exterior Displays, Flyer distribution, calling prior reccomendations,
- Showroom displays
- Monthly “Hot Topic” update & communication
- Tire inspection quality
- Assist store manager in B2B activities
- Tire product knowledge with store team
- Monitor competitors
- Understand alternative tire sourcing
- 2 years of retail sales experience
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Back to top