Retail Customer Experience Manager of Tires Sales
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Customer Experience Manager of Tire Sales:
- Customer experience & selling
- Sales promotions
- Assist store manager with Grass Roots Promotions i.e. Exterior Displays, Flyer distribution, calling prior reccomendations,
- Showroom displays
- Monthly “Hot Topic” update & communication
- Tire inspection quality
- Assist store manager in B2B activities
- Tire product knowledge with store team
- Monitor competitors
- Understand alternative tire sourcing
- 2 years of retail sales experience
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
We really have adoped the mission statement of serving society with superior quality. Obviously we're a business and we still have to provide a fair return to our shareholders, but we believe our responsibility is so much greater than that.
Back to top