Regional Sr. Human Resources Business Partner - North West Region
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care.
To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
• Provide human resources management and guidance to the field.
• Advises and guides operations peers and builds relationships with management teammates.
• Develops and executes action plans to proactively resolve employee concerns and drives engagement.
• Facilitates region-level talent management.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations and company policies and procedures for multiple facilities.
• Executes HR business plans for the regional level.
• Manages the recruiting process for potential management associates.
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• Oversees, communicates and drives the consistent implementation of the company's human resource (HR) practices, systems, and personnel-related activities in multiple facilities by and counseling regional, area leaders, and store managers to ensure consistent execution of policies, programs, and initiatives in the division.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
• Consistently practices positive leadership to create an environment that encourages open communication, diversity of thought, and respect for the individual.
• Consistently practices and champions the principles of an open door organization by listening to issues, problems, or unpopular points of view from others and states opinions in a manner that encourages dialog and understanding rather than disengagement.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in human resources and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Provided coaching as needed, regularly evaluate performance against objectives, and oversee evaluation process for entire organization
• Leads management and Teammates through change initiatives to drive positive business performance and results.
• Challenges the status quo to drive for continued excellence and acts as a catalyst for change in providing high level human resources support.
• Bachelors degree required.
• Requires a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Human Resources in a multi-unit retailer or equivalent industry experience.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of internal and external team members and customers.
• Experience in talent acquisition, learning and development, engagement/retention, performance management, recognition and rewards, and HR policies and procedures, preferably in a retail environment.
• Experience and ability to coach and develop managers, preferably in a retail environment.
• Ultra professional person who is independent and a self-motivator with a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to travel 60% of the time as needed to Support HR Strategy and projects.
• Ability to form strong partnerships across reporting relationships.
• Ability to analyze information, identify root causes and develop/implement approved solutions
• Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• SPHR/PHR preferred.
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
Courtney oversees every aspect of energy efficiency at BSA’s tire manufacturing facilities, conducting surveys to identify savings opportunities and new project possibilities.
Back to top