Production & Warehouse Positions
At Firestone Building Products, you can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking the entire building envelope into consideration, we provide focused solutions for roofing systems, wall systems and specialty products based on the specific results our customers need to achieve. Constantly looking at the big picture, we not only deliver exceptionally performing building materials, but also the outstanding services, support, warranty and expertise – all backed by a brand you can trust.
Backed by the strength of a diversified multibillion-dollar corporation, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. And, with locations throughout North America, we are always looking for qualified candidates.
Production –Chemical Filler – train on 1st and move to 2nd
Chemical Filler / Operator - working in our manufacturing facility, set up and operate filling and packaging equipment. Ability to read English and follow directions with excellent good attention to detail required. Wearing a respirator at times is required and must have fork truck driving experience. Most positons train on 1st and move to 2nd, both 1st and 2nd shifts are available.
Production –Chemical Compounder – Train on 1st and move to 2nd
Chemical Compounder - working in our manufacturing facility, weighing, mixing, and blending batches of silicone, acrylics and urethanes. Prior blending batch making experience, ability to read English and follow directions with excellent good attention to detail required. Wearing a respirator at times is required and must have fork truck driving experience. This position will train on 1st shift and move to 2nd.
Warehouse Associate - Train on 1st and move to 2nd
Receive, move, locate & pick/kit raw materials for production and finished goods for sales orders in support of the production process.
Operate forklift safely and efficiently (regular sit down and aisle master models) and capable of operating other job equipment/tools (scale/Lantech wrappers/banding equipment/dock equipment/barrel grabber attachment) safely and efficiently
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
- One to two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Prior coatings manufacturing a plus, experience in food or like environment blending or mixing highly desirable
- Must possess a high school education or equivalent and pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical; must be at least 18 years
- Must be safety oriented at all times, prior LOTO, GMP and confined space experience a plus
- Must possess strong attention to detail, positive attitude, teamwork and adaptability
- Must possess ability to accurately follow instructions, good verbal and written communication skills and be detail oriented.
- Must possess basic math skills and be able to read, write and comprehend instructions in English
- Must follow work rules, work independently, be flexible and be willing to perform a variety of jobs.
- Must possess ability to multitask
- Prior knowledge of chemicals and hazmat handling a plus
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
We really have adoped the mission statement of serving society with superior quality. Obviously we're a business and we still have to provide a fair return to our shareholders, but we believe our responsibility is so much greater than that.
Back to top