Part Time Retail Sales Teammate
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
An energetic position to provide customer needs in person and on the phone. Use your communication skills to explain warranty options, establish time commitments between technicians and customers, checkout procedures and promotion of products and services.
Job Responsibilities of a Part-Time Retail Sales Teammate
In this excellent opportunity, you'll be responsible for presenting tire product and automotive service clearly while developing retail merchandising skills in order to provide professional, timely and courteous customer service.
- Demonstrate a high level of energetic response to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
- Listen closely to each customer's needs, document and determine the best possible response and solution.
- Communicate accurately with customer service manager and technicians to establish time commitments that meet Firestone standards and exceed customer requirements.
- Use company documents to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers in ensuring exceptional customer care.
- Follow proper exit procedures: explain all warranties and options to all customers, thank them and display appreciation for their business.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of Retail Sales Experience.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
- A college degree is preferred.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- Part-time can lead to full time opportunities.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Back to top