Operating Technician (Production) WN18-Q4
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
The Warren Plant is the flagship facility in truck and bus radial tire production for the Bridgestone Corporation. We feature the world’s most advanced tire manufacturing technology in our two million square foot facility. We are located in Morrison, TN.
The Warren County Plant is currently hiring Operating Technicians to fill permanent positions.
New Hires are eligible for the following benefits and pay:
- $17.50 / hour start pay progressing to $24.72 / hour in 3 years
- Eligible for Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Benefits after 90 days of service
- Eligible for Basic Life Insurance after 90 days of service
- Eligible for 9 paid holidays
- Eligible for 1 week of vacation after 1 year of service
The Operating Technician role is a line-driven manufacturing opportunity. All Operating Technicians work in a challenging and fast-paced manufacturing environment where they assist in manufacturing world class products in an environment that promotes the following vision: Safety First; Quality Always.
The requirements for the Operating Technician role include the following:
- Must be 18 or older
- At least one year of relevant work experience preferred
- Candidates must pass all steps of the BATO-Warren hiring process.
- Applicants will be assigned to a 12 hour shift; 7am–7:30pm or 7pm–7:30am.
- Shift preference is by seniority
Back to top