MRC Lab Technican
At Firestone Building Products, you can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking the entire building envelope into consideration, we provide focused solutions for roofing systems, wall systems and specialty products based on the specific results our customers need to achieve. Constantly looking at the big picture, we not only deliver exceptionally performing building materials, but also the outstanding services, support, warranty and expertise – all backed by a brand you can trust.
Backed by the strength of a diversified multibillion-dollar corporation, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. And, with locations throughout North America, we are always looking for qualified candidates.
This role will work to prepare, process, and test materials in a laboratory environment. While also following processes and procedures to produce quality data for internal and external customers, in addition to maintaining procedures and equipment as assigned. Responsibilities will also include troubleshooting and setting up machines, performing tests, assisting in writing risk assessments, and improving processes for quality and productivity.
- Identify operation, quality, and technology issues and reports them
- Follow safety rules and regulations ( SOP, PPE, etc.)
- Complete work considering priority and turnaround goals
- Helps in other areas where trained with limited follow up
- May troubleshoot equipment, software, or workflow process
- Communicate with customers (internal)
- Complete quality assignments
- Keep work instructions up to date by notifying supervisor
- 3-5 years of manufacturing Experience
- 1-2 years of data entry
- Use of equipment/technology
- Familiar with Microsoft office programs including excel and word
- Good communication skills
Back to top