Mobile Service Technician
Truck PM Plus is central Florida's largest multi-location diesel truck maintenance and repair service provider. We opened our doors in 1990, and in 2007 we became a part of Bridgestone Americas. Our shops service a broad variety of commercial vehicles ranging from diesel pickups and cube vans to over-the-road tractors and trailers. We are looking for a mobile service technician to perform preventive maintenance inspections; lube, oil, and filter changes; DOT inspections, and minor repairs to commercial vehicles in the central Florida area. We are seeking someone who desires to work in a friendly, cooperative environment that is focused on doing honest, professional work for our customers. Our company offers very competitive pay and excellent benefits including insurance, paid vacation, 401(k) retirement plan, company provided uniforms, and a long list of other benefits that come with being a Bridgestone Americas teammate.
Bridgestone Americas is an equal opportunity employer.
- Two years experience or equivalent combination of experience and training performing preventive maintenance inspections on light, medium, and heavy duty diesel trucks.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the inspection of truck tires, wheels, lug nuts/studs and drivelines
- Basic proficiency in troubleshooting and repairing vehicle lighting and associated wiring....
- Basic proficiency with power train, suspension, air conditioning, ABS, and emissions systems.
- An organized and self-disciplined approach to working independently.
- Ability to tolerate Florida weather and the occasional need to lift parts and assemblies in excess of 50 lbs.
- Willingness to interact positively with customers and good communication skills.
- Clean Florida MVR driving record and strong competence operating a vehicle towing a 12’ trailer.
- Must be able to attain DOT medical certificate. Company will cover the cost.
- Must have basic mechanic’s hand tool set.
- This is a full-time position, with flexible hours that may include weekday evenings until 10:30 PM and Saturdays.Preferred Qualifications:
- ASE certification or equivalent training in preventive maintenance practices.
- Good computer skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Current CDL license class “B”.
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
Courtney oversees every aspect of energy efficiency at BSA’s tire manufacturing facilities, conducting surveys to identify savings opportunities and new project possibilities.
Back to top