GCR is one of the nation’s largest full-service Tire & Service companies. Our extensive network of tire stores provides greater availability for customers to purchase tires and related services. GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone America's Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance. We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more.
Diagnose and repair vehicles and equipment, including brake and hydraulic, exhaust systems, steering and suspension.
• Performs general service on medium and large trucks; alignments, install parts, brakes and suspension parts and repairs on large and medium trucks
• Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
• Any other duties as assigned
- Experience in an auto/mechanic environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
- Must have a valid DL license
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs
Bridgestone is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top