Manager Commercial Customer Support
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
The manager role is responsible for leading a team of customer support representatives for the Agriculture and Off the Road Commercial business. Key initiatives are to drive standardization and processes to make it easy for customers to do business with Bridgestone and to support the Sales and Marketing teams to align with the Commercial business strategies. Responsibilities include managing teammates schedules to provide coverage for supporting customers, key account management activities, collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Forecasting and Supply Chain, escalation activities for resolution of customer issues and teammate development. Additionally, this role collaborates with IT to identify opportunities for system improvements to support internal processes and externally to support the customers.
- Lead sales support functions across Agriculture and Off the Road customer support team
- Identify and implement process improvements for ease of doing business
- Collaborate with Sales to support the Dealer networks
- Drive standards for proactive processes and timely follow up to resolution
- Develop and maintain key relationships with Commercial Sales team, logistics and supply chain
- Align with peer managers on standards and training within the Commercial Customer Support team
- Develop Customer Support Representatives through coaching and mentoring to align with their career path
- Ability to understand systems and processes to facilitate improvements for efficiencies in order management and fulfillment
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced excel skills and a knowledgeable skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven leadership skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic, who is customer service oriented
- Strategic/Critical thinker
- Well organized
- SAP system experience preferred
Back to top