At Firestone Building Products, you can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking the entire building envelope into consideration, we provide focused solutions for roofing systems, wall systems and specialty products based on the specific results our customers need to achieve. Constantly looking at the big picture, we not only deliver exceptionally performing building materials, but also the outstanding services, support, warranty and expertise – all backed by a brand you can trust.
Backed by the strength of a diversified multibillion-dollar corporation, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. And, with locations throughout North America, we are always looking for qualified candidates
- Requires knowledge and experience in all aspects of the Mechanical field including but not limited to: Welding, Cutting, Power Transmission including belts, sheaves, shafts, chains, gears, and gearboxes.
- Assembly and disassembly of machines to make repairs, perform inspections, or replace with new items.
- Requires knowledge and experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics, working with systems, reservoirs, pumps, valves, sensors, cylinders, piping, tubing, hoses, switches, and motors.
- Having the knowledge and experience to troubleshoot and make repairs to those systems using proper methods.
- Requires knowledge and experience in the Electrical field with voltages from 24 V to 480 V.
- Any experience with higher voltages would be a plus.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical circuits to determine failed components, should be able to utilize electrical drawings to diagnose issues, and speed up repairs.
- Experience and knowledge of Electronic components would be a plus. Must be able to perform work in aerial lifts, scissor lifts, on ladders or other elevated devices.
- Experience with routine maintenance on overhead cranes would be preferred.
- Must be a safety conscientious team player.
- A two year technical degree with at least 2 years of experience.
- Or five or more years of experience in an industrial environment.
- Leadership experience would be a plus.
- Have experience in an industrial Safety Trained atmosphere.
- 5S involvement with knowledge of implementation and sustainability.
- Preventive Maintenance experience performing PM’s on machinery.
- Any experience with Predictive Technologies such as Vibration Analysis, Thermography, use of Ultrasound equipment, and Precision Alignment would be a plus.
- Must be able to pass a Mobile Equipment test.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Back to top