CFNA is a limited purpose federally chartered private label credit card bank and a longstanding credit provider in the automotive service and tire industry.
We provide private label credit card solutions for over 6,000 tire and auto repair merchants across the country.
At our home office near Cleveland, Ohio, over 300 dedicated professionals gather each day to provide the support necessary to run a successful private label credit card program. Our employees are selected for their expertise and experience—over a third of them have spent 15 or more years in the industry.
CFNA provides credit services to over 4.6 million cardholders nationwide. With competitive interest rates, generous credit limits and no annual fees or prepayment penalties, our cardholders enjoy both greater purchasing power and financial peace of mind.
To accurately and efficiently operate complex automated equipment to meet the print and lettershop fulfillment needs of internal and external customers for our Akron, Ohio print shop.
1).Set up and safe operation of complex Print and Lettershop equipment. Examples are (but not limited to) Printers, Mail Inserters, Mail Sorters and other Pre & Post processing equipment.
- Make all necessary software and mechanical changes on automated Print and Lettershop equipment prior to operation
- Follow all fulfillment directions expressed on accompanying job ticket
- Process all fulfillment requests in a timely manner to meet customer service level agreements
- Complete all assigned tasks with minimal direct supervision
- Inspect Print and Lettershop product to ensure product quality
- Trouble shoot and correct set up errors and minor mechanical problems
- Coordinate with maintenance personnel to correct any unresolved equipment problems
- Inform supervisor of any defect in job quantity or quality
- Follow all established guidelines for the safe operation of complex, automated Print and lettershop equipment
- Actively work to prevent conditions which may cause an unsafe working environment for all teammates in the Print and Lettershop
2.) Job completion and hand off
- Complete all sections of accompanying job ticket
- Communicate any special instructions or general information to department teammates at shift change
- Follow all Print and Lettershop quality inspection procedures
- Document any unresolved equipment or fulfillment problems that require further action
- Request next assignment immediately after job completion.
1.) Requires a general mechanical aptitude and excellent math skills.
2.) Ability to interact with multiple PC based operating systems
3.) Keen observation skills to monitor equipment operation and product quality
4.) A full understanding of equipment operation in order to implement necessary adjustments to allow for more productive operation of complex automated equipment
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, "One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Back to top