IT SERVICE MANAGER FOR LATIN AMERICA
Costa Rica, BAS Shared Services Center is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and Rubber Company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers. Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
The IT Service Manager is responsible for managing client relationships and expectations along with ensuring the delivery of IT solutions. Enforce standards, policies and controls in a manner that provides innovative solutions while maintaining compliance and minimizing impact. The ITSM will develop and monitor SLAs, KPIs and other metrics to ensure success of the program and that client needs are met .Leads the ITSM processes implementation, execution and continuous improvement within the organization. Takes care of processes and metrics standardization and reporting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ITSM (change, incident, event, problem, request, asset and access management) processes execution and continuous improvement for Bridgestone IT. (LA-NA)
- Responsible for developing and implementing Service Catalog and Request Management standards, policies and procedures to keep it up to date and accurate.
- Owner of the services desk, incident, request, and escalation processes for Bridgestone IT.
- Drives ITSM process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes. Identifies solutions from a people, process and technology perspective generating the required outputs to the level required for the subsequent stages of the engagement.
- Develops and implements Service Desk performance measurement framework to gather and report customer feedback about services including appropriate KPI’s and SLA’s. Ensures regular and accurate reporting on IT Services Operations.
- Owner of SLAs and OLAs implementation witin Bridgestone IT organization to keep the service catalog updated and facilitate the reporting activities that drives the continuous improvement.
- Responsible for metrics definition, implementation and reporting for all Bridgestone IT services. Coordinates with other regional managers to achieve the SLAs established and agreed with the business.
- Responsible for the configuration, deployment and usage of the ITSM tool in Bridgestone IT according the market best practices available.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering.
- Certifications in ITIL v3 foundations and other ITIL practicioner certifications is preferred.
- Minimun 3 to 5+ years of lead ITSM work experience and process management.
- Expert understanding and experience with ITIL framework and ITSM best.
- Bilingue spanish-English (Advance-B2+)
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the performance management of a solutions oriented service team.
- Exceptional customer service orientation with solid relationship and performance management skills.
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
Courtney oversees every aspect of energy efficiency at BSA’s tire manufacturing facilities, conducting surveys to identify savings opportunities and new project possibilities.
Back to top