District Sales Manager - East
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
The District Manager, Field Sales leads the efforts to grow sales, increase efficiency, improve margin, and provide consistent sales and marketing program delivery. This role is responsible for managing forecasting, reviewing key performance metrics, identifying sales trends, and pursuing opportunities for growth.
Leads and coaches small focused team of ASMs to drive incremental tire sales to the independent small business owner (tire dealer). Responsible for $30-70M sales district, as well as district budgets and personnel.
Field based position based in SE US (NC, SC, GA, FL) preferably in close proximity to major airport (Flexibility on location).
- Build and manage strategic sales and marketing programs
- Identify growth opportunities with existing and new accounts
- Lead the sales team in setting objectives and plans
- Review and improve strategic sales programs
- Manage the hiring and development of sales personnel
- Manage annual business planning process
- Analyze sales & marketing data to develop strategic business decisions
- Ensure programs are successfully coordinated and communicated
- Manage expenses and overall budget
- Responsible for resolving complex customer concerns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of related experience
Back to top