Direct Cable Operator
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
General Description of Work:
- Creel pot & doff full package to belt.
- Wipe out inside of pot container while doffing.
- Clean up bad work; report equipment problems to team leader or supervision.
- Clean ceramic feed roll positions with brass brush; wipe out inside of pot area when doffing.
- Strip tubes.
- Clean up waste from floor as you perform job tasks.
- Follow ISO required procedures and working standards.
- Correct and monitor gembutsu gemba items.
- Perform other duties required by supervision.Threaders, scaglia, pinracks, packages & empty tubes, dividers, pallets, apron, scissors,Safety Requirements:Physical Activities & Working Conditions:
- Lifting, standing, bending, pushing, normal vision, walking, carrying, hearing.
- Follows prescribed safety procedures in working standards. Hearing protection, safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Equipment & Tools:
Back to top