Digital Communications Specialist
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
Bridgestone Americas seeks a Digital Communications Specialist to support digital and social media strategy and initiatives and help position as an innovative, responsible industry leader and employer of choice.
The role works to create and publish compelling and engaging web and social content as determined by corporate digital and social media strategy that reinforces the BSAM brand. The position will work to promote and increase awareness of the Company’s key messages and priorities and driving qualified job candidates by integrating best-practice tools, techniques and practices. The Digital Communications Specialist will implement strategic communications that advance the BSAM corporate brand reputation to external and internal audiences. Key programs include bridgestoneamericas.com, bebridgestone.com, tiresafety.com, and corporate social media channels, as well as other projects as assigned.
- Create, traffic and publish content on digital properties representing Bridgestone Americas to media, career seekers and community leaders.
- Works closely with digital agency providing strategy, technical and creative support across three websites and corporate social media channels.
- Authors website content in CMS, maintains brand assets, and implements content additions and builds new pages for the corporate website, career website and driver safety platform.
- Reviews site analytics to find opportunities for enhancements to improve user experience, improve organic search results and drive key conversions.
- Works to execute and enhance social media strategy for Bridgestone Americas that will drive awareness of and engagement with corporate messaging and influence job seekers.
- Responsible for creating written content as determined by social media strategy, light graphic design, and publishing posts across channels.
- Executes paid media strategy including targeting, setup and continuous optimization of campaigns.
- Develop social listening program to identify strategic opportunities for proactive community management.
- Reviews social analytics and studies industry trends to drive higher engagements and increased conversions on KPIs.
- Advertising or PR Agency experience helpful
- Other Marketing Systems experience such as: Adobe Experience Manager, Google Analytics, Hootsuite
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of digital and/or social media experience
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing including web content management, SEO, social media strategy, and paid campaign implementation and optimization
- Team-player with an eye for detail and a commitment to quality
- Demonstrates ability to identify opportunities for synergy and collaboration across projects and business units
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal, listening, and written)
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with company leaders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables
Back to top