GCR is one of the nation’s largest full service Tire & Service companies. Our extensive network of tire stores provides greater availability for customers to purchase tires and related services. GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone America's Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance. We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more.
Bridgestone is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With over 43,000 employees, Bridgestone Americas, Inc., eclipses its nearest competitor in the industry. And this means BIG opportunities for people who want to develop their career at the world’s largest tire and rubber organization.
Just how big are the opportunities available?
It's up to you. As the largest network of commercial tire and service centers in North America, we are looking for highly motivated individuals to take leadership roles quickly and be able to grow their career through the vast opportunities available within Bridgestone. Most of our senior teammates have grown their careers through internal promotional opportunities as our focus is on developing strong talent to create future leaders.
- Performs general service on medium and large trucks
- Large truck alignments, install parts, brakes and suspension parts and repairs on large and medium trucks.
- Preventive maintenance and Trailer repair.
- Checks all vehicles for needed additional services.
- Advises sales representation concerning problems and any other duties assigned.
- Sweep Floors and work in a safe manner
- Performs miscellaneous tasks in store as direct by store manager/service manager
- Required: Experience on Diesel engines and maintenance
- Desired: Degree or Certificate in Diesel Repair. Prior experience in team leadership
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
Courtney oversees every aspect of energy efficiency at BSA’s tire manufacturing facilities, conducting surveys to identify savings opportunities and new project possibilities.
Back to top