Commercial Off Road Tire Service Tech 3 / OTR
GCR is one of the nation’s largest full-service Tire & Service companies. Our extensive network of tire stores provides greater availability for customers to purchase tires and related services. GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone America's Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance. We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more.
To perform tire service and repair work as well as basic general service functions on customer vehicles (all sizes), fleet inspections, assist with scrap tires and other duties as required on Large and Giant mining tires and equipment.
- Rack and hoist vehicles for inspection using company vehicle
- Perform onsite service and repairs (tire installation and repair) onsite at customer location
- Responsible for safe operation of company vehicles including compliance with speed and traffic regulations Fleet inspections
- Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
- Any other duties as assigned
- Experience with heavy duty / commercial tires
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations
- Must have a valid CDL and acceptable driving record
- Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.
Back to top