Collections Specialist Competitive Wage and Bonus Eligible
Credit First National Association is a private label credit card bank and the consumer credit division of Bridgestone Americas. The Bridgestone Americas family of enterprises, including CFNA, is comprised of more than 50 production facilities and 55K employees throughout the Americas. We provide the consumer credit solution for the Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works brands, in addition to customized retail credit services for more than 8,000 other tire and automotive retailers nationwide. With competitive interest rates, generous credit limits, and promotional financing, our 4.6 million cardholders enjoy greater purchasing power and financial peace of mind.
At our office in Cleveland, OH, more than 300 professionals gather each day to run a successful private label credit card program. We invest in our community and strongly believe that meaningful commitment to a wide variety of philanthropic organizations builds a better world and a brand that makes us proud.
Are you looking for a friendly, supportive work environment to showcase your collection talents? Are you a goal-orientated individual who is motivated towards achieving monthly performance bonuses, with the potential of earning up to $1,200 bonus per month?
At CFNA, we are looking for an experienced, career-minded individual with a strong level of integrity and a positive attitude to join us as a collections specialist. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Utilizing your strong negotiation and communication skills will benefit you in achieving your monthly goals, increase your potential income and contribute to the success of our company.
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr plus up to $1,200 monthly bonus eligibility; bilingual Spanish earns $1.00 premium per hr.
Training: Mandatory 4 week training 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
Mid-Shift: Monday – Friday 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Late shift: Monday - Friday 12:30 PM – 9:00 PM ($0.75 pay differential)
Voluntary overtime on Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (upon completion of training)
As a Collection Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound calls and automated outbound dialing calls.
- Working with customers to bring 30-60 day delinquent accounts to a current status.
- Processing customer payments by credit card, debit card or checking account.
- Accurately documenting account information.
- Initiating account corrections or adjustments when necessary.
- Providing a positive customer experience.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic PC and typing skills and the proficiency to maneuver multiple computer screens
- Excellent communication aptitude, including listening, negotiations and written skills.
- Patience and the capability to manage stress.
- Dependability and a strong work ethic.
- Professionalism and openness with coaching and feedback.
- Appropriate work history
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- One year of experience in a Collection/Call Center environment.
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.
Back to top