Business Engineering Leader - Capital Expansion Program Manager
At Firestone Building Products, you can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking the entire building envelope into consideration, we provide focused solutions for roofing systems, wall systems and specialty products based on the specific results our customers need to achieve. Constantly looking at the big picture, we not only deliver exceptionally performing building materials, but also the outstanding services, support, warranty and expertise – all backed by a brand you can trust.
Backed by the strength of a diversified multibillion-dollar corporation, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. And, with locations throughout North America, we are always looking for qualified candidates.
This position will lead capital portfolio execution and Engineering functional excellence, and manage large capital projects and manufacturing programs for the EPDM business segment within Firestone Building Products Company. The position will be located at our facility in Prescott, AR. The incumbent will manage scope, schedule, and budget for large capital projects and manufacturing programs, and deliver stated project and program objectives, utilizing standard project management tools and working within a Stage Gate capital process. It will require up to 5-10% travel.
- Lead capital portfolio execution and Engineering functional excellence for the EPDM business group within Firestone Building Products.
- Drive process safety and construction safety for projects and programs managed.
- Lead cross-functional teams through a Stage Gate capital process for project development and execution.
- Manage Scope, Schedule, and Budget for large capital projects and manufacturing programs (>$5M), and deliver stated project and program objectives.
- Investigate new processes, technologies, and equipment to meet business objectives.
- Develop detailed project schedules in MS Project or equivalent, and manage activities to schedule.
- Develop detailed scopes of work and project execution plans for projects and programs managed.
- Promote and support the application of the Management of Change (MOC) and Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation (CQV) standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university.
- At least 10 years of project management (planning and execution) experience in the processing industries (building materials, chemicals, paper, etc.).
- Experience working within a Stage Gate capital process.
- Experience having primary responsibility for managing capital projects greater than $5M.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- 10 or more years of project management experience in the processing industries.
- At least 5 years of experience having primary responsibility for managing capital projects greater than $5M.
- Web handling and chemical processing experience.
- Strong collaboration, influence, and change management skills
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
We really have adoped the mission statement of serving society with superior quality. Obviously we're a business and we still have to provide a fair return to our shareholders, but we believe our responsibility is so much greater than that.
Back to top