Business Development and Aliances Sr Manager Latin America North
- Mexico City, Mexico
The Bridgestone Group is the largest manufacturer of tires and rubber products in the world. Produces and markets tires for all applications. It also supplies a wide variety of products and technologies that support the development of various industries.
In Mexico, Bridgestone produces and markets a wide range of tire, truck and truck tire designs and sizes, as well as agricultural and off-road machinery. The company has a plant for the manufacture of tires located in Cuernavaca, Morelos, and another plant for the manufacture of materials for renovation in León, Guanajuato, both certified and awarded in all areas of quality, safety and the environment. Bridgestone de Mexico markets its products through a wide network of distributors and currently equips the cars of the most prestigious automakers.
Bridgestone aspires not only to offer the best to its customers and society in terms of products, services and technology, but also responds appropriately to the diverse needs of society, to achieve total satisfaction with the aim of being the company that supports people's live
Purpose of role: Defines the strategy for Business Development, Mobility opportunities or M&A possibilities to enable the organization to grow and deploy our mobility and solutions promise.
- Drives Mobility Solutions in alignment w/ BATO-LA and BSAM for the implementation in LAN markets according to local needs.
- Evaluate any Mobility Solutions opportunity that can be added to our local strategy lead into the implementation
- Liaison with other corporate acquisitions that helps maximize mobility solutions implementation
- Understand Bridgestone’s position relative to other competition, including offerings and price points, to be able to make the best terms and proposals.
- Maintain strong relationship with business units such as research analysts and portfolio managers ensuring optimal integrated business outcomes.
- Evaluate new Business Models that could be added to the Go-To-Market strategy
- Leverage the right internal networks, tools, and resources to produce the plans and proposals that will maximize the impact of new business/customer.
- Develop content for potential customers, demonstrating exceptional influence skills to develop terms and agreements that bring value to them while strengthening our position in the market
- Responsible for identifying business development and investments opportunities.
- Lead Strategic Alliances and M&A Opportunities and look for possible businesses that enables the strategy of the business
- Liaison with BSAM Mobility Solutions and establishment of deployment plan into the region
- BSc on Business Administration, Finance, Legal or similar
- MBA degree with Marketing or finance emphasis
- 5 Experience as consultant in Business Analysis or M&A process
- 2-3 year in financial analysis
- English +90%
- Teammate Engagement
- Managing Risk
- Business partnership and accountability
- Effective Consulting and due diligence
- Project Management
- Lateral Thinking, Creative, Leadership, Strategic thinking, Business Savvy
- New Inorganic sales
- Mobility Solutions as a percentage of sales
- Updated Target list
- M&A Projects
- Strategy to drive mobility solutions
- New channel strategy development
- Communication with other corporate initiatives
Back to top