Automotive Technician / Mechanic
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as an Automotive Technician/Mechanic at Firestone Complete Auto Care! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge as an automotive technician/mechanic is EXACTLY what we need.
Continue learning new techniques to stay abreast in a rapidly growing automotive industry while diagnosing and repairing brakes, hydraulic, exhaust, electrical, suspension, alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
The Automotive Technician/Mechanic position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
- Change oil, transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems
- Tire maintenance
- Install parts
- Road test vehicles
Minimum Requirements for Technician/Mechanic
- Reading and writing
- Ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must have a minimum 2 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment
- A.S.E. certification in at least one of A1-A8 is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.
Back to top